- is a basic skills training program focusing on outbound travel for new travel professionals. This is one of the entry-level courses under the APTTI Travel Professional Series, which is a continuous and progressive training program. It was designed to meet
the growing demand for well trained staff in the travel industry.
The course materials have been produced by a team of travel professionals and training specialists from the airlines, travel agency, and tour operations businesses and are reviewed periodically in accordance with IATA & ASEANTA standards. Training manuals
used are approved by the Association of South East Asian National Tourism Associations (ASEANTA).
The APTTI certificate guarantees a high standard of training and has gained industry recognition and acceptance. The APTTI Certificate is required by the Department of Tourism for travel agencies applying for DOT accreditation
Who Should Attend:
* Travel assistants and frontline staff of travel agencies;
* Current and future owners of travel agencies;
* People working in non-travel related fields who wish to shift to a career in
* College students and graduates seeking employment in the tourism industry.
How to Register:
Call Elli Ella / Tess Pascual at Tel. No. 4649022 and
7253209 and reserve a slot for the seminar.
Fill up registration form which we will fax to you. Please fax it back.
Pay registration fee of P9,500.00 cash or check payable to Asia Pacific Projects, Inc. We will send a messenger to your office / house to get the payment. An Original Receipt will be issued to you.
You may pay at our office at 27th Floor, BPI Buendia Center, 372 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City. You are considered registered only upon full payment of the registration fee.
Bring 2 x 2 picture on the first day of classes.
Course Fee: P9,500.00 (VAT inclusive)
Covers hand-outs, lunch, am & pm snacks and certificate of completion accredited by the DOT.
ASIA PACIFIC TOURISM TRAINING INSTITUTE
27th Floor, BPI Buendia Center, 372 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City Tel. No. +632-4649022 Fax: 7253209 E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our Website to Download registration form: www:asiapacificprojects.com
Venue of Training:
KAISA ANGELO KING HERITAGE CENTER 32 Anda corner Cabildo St. Intramuros, Manila Room: Research Rm II, 2nd Floor
Direct Phone: 4649022 Fax: 7253209 Mobile: 0906-8333987