Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1781
- - Noel Ison’s Drive Alive™ is a road safety workshop designed for anyone who drives. It’s also a good course for non-driving persons who simply want to learn more about how they can be safer as passengers, by knowing how to influence the driver’s driving behavior.
- - Monette Iturralde-Hamlin’s seminar, Communicating with Impact: Effective Business Writing, is strategically-designed for corporate executives and decision makers to overcome the challenges of developing key documents for business transactions and correspondences.
- - Monette Iturralde-Hamlin’s seminar, Effective Presentation Skills for Decision Makers, guides you on planning, preparing, organizing, and delivering audience-oriented presentations clearly and confidently.
- - Noel Ison’s Ready and Resilient™ is a workshop that helps business leaders assess and prepare their enterprise to get through any emergency. The workshop is designed to help an enterprise prepare or review and interconnect their: emergency response plans, business continuity plans, and crisis management plans.
- - Lhoree Valerio’s seminar The Secrets of Power Selling teaches sales representatives how to build the right character and competencies, and how to sell yourself, your product, and your company.
- - Noel Ison’s Alpha 3 Series™ is a series of workshops/seminars on disaster preparedness and response. The workshops cover a range of topics like natural disasters, fire, security threats, medical emergencies, and survival.
- - In Jude Miraflor’s Goal Management, you will learn how to set specific and measurable goals, manage them, and identify the factors that contribute to the success of goal management.
- - Vina Vicente’s Introspect is a deeply personal, highly interactive, one-day opportunity for individuals to reconnect with one’s self on physical, intellectual and emotional levels.
- - In Jude Miraflor’s seminar Logical Thinking, you will be able to understand the nature of logical thinking and how to apply it in the business environment. The seminar will teach you how to identify and use the steps that will enable you to apply logical thinking and how to apply it to your work environment or situation.
- - In Jude Miraflor’s Project Management, you will learn the nature and characteristics of a project, as well as the steps, tools, and techniques to deliver the best results while maximizing resources.
- - This is the age of performance-focus and results-orientation, making it critical for everyone to have the ability to balance all aspects of work. In addition, the age of technology demands communication to be fast. Stress Management opens up people’s minds to techniques and tools that can be used to help individuals complete their tasks within the scheduled time and avoid stress while ensuring that legwork is delivered efficiently.
- - In Lhoree Valerio’s seminar The Art of Customer Service, you will learn how organizations lose customers, and how to change your methods to delight them. More importantly, you will also discover the different types of customer needs, how to meet their expectations, and how to recalibrate your attitude to have a service-oriented personality.
- - In Jenn Rojas’s Basic People Management, the goal is to create leaders who are able to manage processes, products, service, and ultimately, people. The program empowers you to become an effective leader within the organization by learning various techniques and approaches to positively impact your team members and colleagues.
- - Monette Iturralde-Hamlin’s seminar Handling Difficult People will walk you through the different approaches in dealing with difficult people as well as understanding yourself better in order to combat situations wherein you are the difficult person.
- - Vina Vicente’s Leadership Onstage introduces you to stage performance strategies and tools, and how to apply them in the exercise of leadership, collaboration, and initiative. The group will go through the stage production process to simulate teamwork and relate this to their own environment.
- - In Jenn Rojas’s Strategic Coaching, you will learn how to develop members, avoid performance backslides, resolve issues, remove obstacles, and address employee concerns.
- - Vina Vicente’s Transformative Collaboration is loosely based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, which outlines the root causes of politics and dysfunction in teams, and the keys to overcoming them.